Digizo.co.uk an awful company!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digizo an awful company!

2 posters

Go down

Digizo an awful company! Empty Digizo an awful company!

Post  Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:27 am

For those about to buy any item from Digizo.co.uk please read this very carefully before making your decision, and any one else who has experienced Digizo’s awful customer relations and poor service, please can you add your stories and along with me contact trading standards and watchdog and any relevant bodies and to aid me spreading the word about this appalling “company”.

I received a GPS Sat Nav from my sister for Christmas, I was made up and very happy with the gift. Roughly 8 days after receiving the Unit, it failed to work. It took 2 weeks to finally get a returns policy form, with phone calls that never got answered and emails never replied to. We had to go through Amazon to get any type of reply. We were originally after a full refund but they claimed we were out of the 30 days returns policy and not entitled to a refund.
The unit was sent off and returned promptly within the week, along with an invoice claiming the unit as a “replacement” it was clear from opening the box that is was the same Faulty sat Nav that was sent away. On turning on the unit the same fault was present. It was late Friday and the “customer support” was closed and was also closed all weekend.
On Monday after work, I went on Digizo.co.uk and went through the Messenger live service to talk to some one at customer support, because as per usual there was no answer on the phone.

The conversation went as follows. I URGE Anybody Dealing with Digizo.co.uk or about to deal with Digizo.zo.uk to read the following very carefully.
Also could anybody else that has experienced problems with Digzo.co.uk, leave their experiences on the forum, for others to read. And could you please help me with informing trading standards and all relevant bodies of there poorly trained customer Support department.

In the following conversation I (Daniel) am discussing the problem with Digizo.co.uk (Digizo).

daniel says:
Hello!
Digizo says:
Hello Daniel
Digizo says:
how may I help you?
daniel says:
Well! for christmas i recieved a sat nav that broke after 3 days! we asked to return it but were declined because it was out of the "30 day policy", so we agreed to a replacement. I recieved the sat nav back friday, only to find the same sat nav with the same fault! i have tried to contact through the phone only to find the line is blocked!
Digizo says:
best to contact us via MSN or email 
Digizo says:
ok
Digizo says:
do u no ur order no
daniel says:
one moment please!
daniel says:
202-0018134-6233122
daniel says:
hello!
Digizo says:
ok
Digizo says:
let mee check now
Digizo says:
aha
Digizo says:
I c hoo dis iz
Digizo says:
u returnd ur purchist item 2 us
Digizo says:
wee reseevd it on 2/2
Digizo says:
r tecnicul team testid it
Digizo says:
and it proovd the sat nav woz in ful wurking order
Digizo says:
so wee sent it back 2 u
Digizo says:
wot iz da problum now?
daniel says:
can i please have your name and your employee number and position please
Digizo says:
sorry?
daniel says:
The problem is that the sat nav is not working! hence i would not be talking to you right now!
Digizo says:
cud u explain wot problum u'r having now
daniel says:
The problem is that the sat nav is not working! hence i would not be talking to you right now! the GPS will not load any maps!
Digizo says:
aha
Digizo says:
the GPS duzzn't load eny maps
daniel says:
Yes! the sat nav GPS system will not open!
daniel says:
Could i please have your Name and position please.
Digizo says:
ok lissen
Digizo says:
try sum ov deez links from google: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=GPS+will+not+load+any+maps&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=
Digizo says:
and hoapfully, u'l find the anser
daniel says:
i have looked thouigh all of that trouibleshooting and found none of it works! the sat nav is broken! if it was working, like your "technical team" say so, i would not be wasting my time on talking to you!
Digizo says:
daniel
Digizo says:
it olwayz amaiziz mee how r tec team test thingz and proov the'r wurking
Digizo says:
but then
Digizo says:
wee send them back 2 r customerz
Digizo says:
and they complain that they don't wurk
Digizo says:
!!!!!
Digizo says:
so, I wonder 2 myself, y doo doaz returnd ytemz wurk wen r tec team test them
Digizo says:
but fail 2 wurk agen 4 r customerz?
Digizo says:
doo u no y dat iz?
daniel says:
because they don't work! i was happy enogh with the sat nav when it was working!
Digizo says:
so it did wurk following ur purchis then?
daniel says:
What is your position at DIGIZO
Digizo says:
I am customer survis
Digizo says:
thainx 4 asking 
daniel says:
i would like to speak to your manager please!
Digizo says:
u can tell mee
Digizo says:
I will doo fine
daniel says:
i would like to speak to your manager please!
Digizo says:
wur ther eny uther problumz that u'v expeerienced
daniel says:
I would like to speak to your manager please!
daniel says:
Could i have a direct line to phone through please!
Digizo says:
if u hav eny uther queeriez, send dem 2: info@digizo.co.uk
Digizo says:
I hoap dis helps!
Digizo says:

daniel says:
This does not help! i would like to speak directly to your manager, as you have failed to satisfy my question! could i please have a direct phone line to speak to the person incharge of you!
Digizo says:
luk
Digizo says:
if u wont
Digizo says:
u can send da sat nav back 2 us agen
Digizo says:
wee can pay 4 da postij dis tuim
Digizo says:
so long az r tec team proov it's folty
daniel says:
It is Faulty! why would i be talking to you now otherwise?
daniel says:
I would like to speak to your manager now!
Digizo says:
den send it back, r tec team wil test it and desyd
daniel says:
I have had enough! i would like my money back and my postage repaid back to me in full, the sum of £12. I would also like your full name and to speak to your manager.
Digizo says:
xcuse mee sir
Digizo says:
According to our policy, we only offer refunds to customers who have received an item they purchased from us and returned it within 15 days.
Digizo says:
u boht ur gps sat nav munths ago
Digizo says:
so a reefund iz out ov da question
Digizo says:
sorry
daniel says:
On recieving the "new sat" replacement my 15 days started from the friday, hence i am entilted to a full return!
daniel says:
can i please speak to your manager now!
Digizo says:
wer duzz it say dat on r polisy
Digizo says:
and NO u can't speek 2 da mannijer
Digizo says:
hee iz BIZZY!
daniel says:
Ok! please can you tell your manager that i am now in the process of contacting trading standards, Amazon and watchdog about your appalling customer serivices, as a consumer i fully know my rights! does your manager now have time to speak to me?
Digizo says:
ok then lissen
Digizo says:
send the gps back 2 us
Digizo says:
and fill in the ol importunt returnz form
Digizo says:
explaing wot problumz u'v had wid dis sat nav
Digizo says:
and if u chooz 2 seek a reefund
Digizo says:
r returnz dep will maik a disizhun
Digizo says:
wich i believ wil bee favorable 2 u
daniel says:
We have done this, it was not fixed and came back with EXACTLY the same fault! in a sat nav that you claimed was a replacement! if the technical team found thet it was working, why was a "replacement" sent and not a ltter informing me that the unit was in fully operational order?!!
Digizo says:
lyk i sed
Digizo says:
explain in DEETAIL
Digizo says:
wot problumz u'v binn havin
daniel says:
This converstion ends here. You will get your manager to phone me on 02380894713 in the next half an hour, if this is not done then i will be taking futher action! is this clear?
Digizo says:
If u speek 2 in that tone i will not surv u
Digizo says:
NO ANGER
Digizo says:
I am the customer survis
Digizo says:
helping u da customer
Digizo says:
and ther iz NO need 2 speek 2 mee in dat way
Digizo says:
iz dat cleer 2 U
daniel says:
You have failed to serve me and i wish to speak to your manager, as a consumer i have the right to!
Digizo says:
hee iz bizzy, u hav mee; i am purfictly suffishunt
daniel says:
I am a customer and i wish to speak to your manager! He is to contact me on 02380894713 in the next half an hour. this conversation has be recorded and logged, i will now be contacting the relevant trading bodies about your customer support and amazon about you poor treatment of customers and poor service.
Digizo says:
EXCUSE ME
Digizo says:
U DO NOT ISSUE THREATENING LANGUAGE LIKE THAT
Digizo says:
NOT TO ME
Digizo says:
OR MY MANAGER
Digizo says:
IS THAT CLEAR TO YOU MISTER!
Digizo says:
OFF

At this point Digizo has left the conversation. And I am left with no answer!

Please leave your stories and AVOID DIGIZO!!!

Admin
Admin

http://digizocustomerreview.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Digizo an awful company! Empty Re: Digizo an awful company!

Post  claire Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:45 am

Well me and my husband have ordered 2 mobiles phones from them through there website ,We ordered them on 18th feb 2010 ,which i know isnt long ,But as the website says its next day delivery,when you recieve the email to say its been sent ,Which we have not had yet.So i log on to there site to check status and it says there is not record of our details! i contact them through email and they tell me to make another account as they have updated there system ,so i do so , i then speak to someone today monday the 22nd through the chat help . who basically say they have a problem with there system and can not tell me if or when they are going to be dispatched ,and to get back to them the end of the week ! i tell them i want a refund but all i get in reply is to contact them again .
we payed through paypal and i have no opened a claim ..fingers crossed we get our money back Sad

claire

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum